Oct 8, 2008

Where My Money At?

I'm excited to report that we are ready to re-start The Appreciation Circle again. As Nick and I have talked about the container and direction of The Circle, we have taken the feedback from the country as a whole and the collapse of the banking system and have chosen to play more directly with our relationships with money. How this translates in real life to The Circle is we will bring to the table teachings and questions surrounding a combination of universal laws, commitments and counter-commitments, exploring and uncovering our own truths and belief systems, and patterns and personas around money. And we will be doing all of this int the spirit of fun, love and appreciation.

I feel very excited to be back in The Circle and even more excited about the clear focus of choosing to play with money. I know I want more love and appreciation in my relationship with the mighty dollar!

So if you want more money, more love, more appreciation in your life, come play on Thursdays, starting October 23rd with me and co-facilitator Nick James and let's see how much fun and aliveness we can inflect into our money relationships!

Until then here's a toss....notice what happens for you when you go to pay for anything in your life....a movie, dinner, gas, your power bill, rent, new shoes....what comes up for you? Just notice.

See you soon!
Mary

1 comment:

Angie K. Millgate said...

When I was working in a 9-5 job I loathed, when I would spend money I would actually calculate in my head... Hmmmm... yep. That took me 2.75 bloody hours in hell to pay for that! Funny. Now that I am the absolute creator (I KNOW that I was before, but now that I am on my own, it seems so much more believable for me) of my money, I haven't once thought about how long it takes me to create that money, no matter how much I spend! Hmmmmmm....